

So as this summer is starting to wind down to an end I've decided to set a final goal for myself to achieve by the time school starts. With the loss of my license earlier in the summer due to the medical fun times, I've been stuck here in my apartment a lot, and I'm starting to hate not having the ability to get out and do things. So my goal is to pull together enough money to get myself a moped... but, as you all know, I'm not one to go small. I've had my eyes set on this bike for a long time now, but just never went for it since I was always so close to getting my license back. Well this time I just can't take it, plus hell, the gas mileage on this baby is amazing. Anyways here is a look at what will soon be my new baby, and the third love in my life (oh and don't ask what the other two are, because I don't feel like going there just yet).

No comments:
Post a Comment