Friday, July 08, 2005

Living in Florida...


So today is July 8th, the day after the most recent terrorist attack on the "Free World" in London. I want to start this out by sending out my deepest regrets to those who lost loved ones in these attacks, and my prayers are with the city of London. Stand strong as we will stand with you in these coming days. Now back to the home front of Florida, where we are having what is being called the most active Hurricane Season on record since we have had four named storms before any other year in known history. Florida has already been grazed by a tropical storm and Denis is starting it's attack on the Keys and the west coast of Florida throughout this weekend. I just hope this year doesn't end up like last year, because this time I don't have anywhere to fly off to like I did during all of the prior strikes on Florida. Oh well, looks like I'll have to find another evacuation plan, lol.

No comments: