Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Doctors Appointment
So this morning I woke up and went to see my new neurologist, finally one that specializes in epilepsy. So as the conversation with my new doctor progresses, she brings up the subject of the drug that I'm taking to control my seizures and her first question is: "So Chris have your cognative abilities and grades been since you've started your medication?". So I give her the story of how I'm just stupid and can't seem to get anything right in college and start to blame myself for just sucking at college and then BAM! She cuts me off and tells me that the drug I'm on tends to cause problems in students and she decides then and there that I need to change drugs because my college career is probably, I will say probably because I still blame part of this situation on myself, screwed over due to my previous doctors lack of proper care. Man I love the timing of shit in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment