Saturday, June 25, 2005

Shark Season

Well shark season is now in full swing, thankfully I haven't taken a trip to the beach this weekend. A young "person" was killed up in the panhandle earlier today (Saturday) by an unknown shark. They've had to shutdown all of the beaches in the area for a short time. Now maybe people will listen to me when I tell them that Florida has one of the highest shark attack rates in the World and they'll be smart when they get in the water. I know this won't keep me out of the ocean anytime soon, but it sure as hell will make me more aware of my surroundings when I'm in the water. Hope all goes well with everyone else this summer and let me know if you want to go surfing, because I'm always up for taking people out, lol.

No comments: